A survey into the BBC’s coverage of asylum and immigration issues during the period of September 1 – December 15, 2004, was based on the monitoring of seven programmes – On Radio 4, the Today programme, World at One, PM, the Six O’Clock News and the World Tonight, on BBC1, the Ten O’Clock News and BBC2, Newsnight.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- BBC Concedes Political Bias - But Only Against Corbynistas
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC Chiefs defend anti-Brexit ‘balance’
- BBC Radio 4 Brexit Collection: strong bias against leaving the EU
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?