A survey into the BBC’s coverage of asylum and immigration issues during the period of September 1 – December 15, 2004, was based on the monitoring of seven programmes – On Radio 4, the Today programme, World at One, PM, the Six O’Clock News and the World Tonight, on BBC1, the Ten O’Clock News and BBC2, Newsnight.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Today editor Jamie Angus: Voice of Prejudice?
- Kathy Gyngell: How would the BBC cope if it didn’t have Hezza to fuel Tory Europe splits?
- IEA BOOK SLAMS BBC BIAS
- The Brexit Collection - September 2016
- News-watch Survey - Britain at the Crossroads - March 2018
- Still blustering over Sir Cliff: The BBC’s arrogance knows no bounds
- Justice closes its eyes to BBC bias
- Paxman ‘Shows BBC decline’