A survey into the BBC’s coverage of asylum and immigration issues during the period of September 1 – December 15, 2004, was based on the monitoring of seven programmes – On Radio 4, the Today programme, World at One, PM, the Six O’Clock News and the World Tonight, on BBC1, the Ten O’Clock News and BBC2, Newsnight.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- BBC censures presenters – but not very much
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- The Brexit Collection - September 2016
- Nick Robinson ‘disingenuous’ in defence of BBC bias
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias