A survey into the BBC’s coverage of asylum and immigration issues during the period of September 1 – December 15, 2004, was based on the monitoring of seven programmes – On Radio 4, the Today programme, World at One, PM, the Six O’Clock News and the World Tonight, on BBC1, the Ten O’Clock News and BBC2, Newsnight.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- Contact Us
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- About News-Watch
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush