A survey into the BBC’s coverage of asylum and immigration issues during the period of September 1 – December 15, 2004, was based on the monitoring of seven programmes – On Radio 4, the Today programme, World at One, PM, the Six O’Clock News and the World Tonight, on BBC1, the Ten O’Clock News and BBC2, Newsnight.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- About News-Watch
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?'
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias
- Contact Us
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters