A survey into the BBC’s coverage of asylum and immigration issues during the period of September 1 – December 15, 2004, was based on the monitoring of seven programmes – On Radio 4, the Today programme, World at One, PM, the Six O’Clock News and the World Tonight, on BBC1, the Ten O’Clock News and BBC2, Newsnight.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- About News-Watch
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Soros and the BBC attack News-watch reports
- BBC complaints system and ‘fake news’ attacked