A survey into the BBC’s coverage of asylum and immigration issues during the period of September 1 – December 15, 2004, was based on the monitoring of seven programmes – On Radio 4, the Today programme, World at One, PM, the Six O’Clock News and the World Tonight, on BBC1, the Ten O’Clock News and BBC2, Newsnight.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Kathy Gyngell: How dare they? BBC robs the poor to feed millions to its fat-cat presenters
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 16 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 17 SEPTEMBER 2020