A survey into the BBC’s coverage of asylum and immigration issues during the period of September 1 – December 15, 2004, was based on the monitoring of seven programmes – On Radio 4, the Today programme, World at One, PM, the Six O’Clock News and the World Tonight, on BBC1, the Ten O’Clock News and BBC2, Newsnight.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?'
- News-watch Survey of Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Guide for the Perplexed'
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- Contact Us
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias