A survey into the BBC’s coverage of asylum and immigration issues during the period of September 1 – December 15, 2004, was based on the monitoring of seven programmes – On Radio 4, the Today programme, World at One, PM, the Six O’Clock News and the World Tonight, on BBC1, the Ten O’Clock News and BBC2, Newsnight.
Popular Posts and Pages
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- About News-Watch
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Can Podcasts Save Radio 4 Today?
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush