On Monday 11 October 2004, Minotaur Media tracking began a ten-week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether sufficient space was given over to the discussion of this and other European matters during the ten weeks 11 September – 18 December.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Kathy Gyngell: How dare they? BBC robs the poor to feed millions to its fat-cat presenters
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 16 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 17 SEPTEMBER 2020