On Monday 11 October 2004, Minotaur Media tracking began a ten-week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether sufficient space was given over to the discussion of this and other European matters during the ten weeks 11 September – 18 December.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?'
- News-watch Survey of Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Guide for the Perplexed'
- News-watch Survey - Britain at the Crossroads
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- BBC Bias by Omission - Leave and the 'Left' - October 2017
- There is plenty of good Brexit news, we’re just ignoring it
- Today Programme Survey, and response to BBC Independent Advisor's Findings – Winter 2007