Two case studies for the CPS, looking at constrasting treatments of the Labour and Conservative conferences, and on general election debates on the management of the economy.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- Contact Us
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- About News-Watch
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism