Two case studies for the CPS, looking at constrasting treatments of the Labour and Conservative conferences, and on general election debates on the management of the economy.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Kathy Gyngell: How dare they? BBC robs the poor to feed millions to its fat-cat presenters
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 16 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 17 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Contact Us