This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a thirteen-week interval between Monday 17 September and Saturday 15 December 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 78 editions of the Today programme broadcast during this interval.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- Contact Us
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- About News-Watch
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush