This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a thirteen-week interval between Monday 17 September and Saturday 15 December 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 78 editions of the Today programme broadcast during this interval.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Soros and the BBC attack News-watch reports
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- Contact Us