This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a thirteen-week interval between Monday 17 September and Saturday 15 December 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 78 editions of the Today programme broadcast during this interval.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC
- About News-Watch
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- BBC censures presenters – but not very much
- Contact Us