This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a thirteen-week interval between Monday 17 September and Saturday 15 December 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 78 editions of the Today programme broadcast during this interval.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC
- Contact Us
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- About News-Watch
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- Lord Pearson's Question on News-watch Website
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- BBC censures presenters – but not very much