This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a thirteen-week interval between Monday 17 September and Saturday 15 December 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 78 editions of the Today programme broadcast during this interval.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- About News-Watch
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?'
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias
- Contact Us
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters