This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week interval between Monday 9 April and Saturday 30 June 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 72 editions in their entirety.
Popular Posts and Pages
- The Brexit Collection reveals the depth of the Corporation’s pro-EU bias - 13/07/2016
- Craig Byers: "BBC Hit By New Bashir Shame"
- Jane Kelly: The BBC, where history really is bunk
- BBC Brexit programme shows strong pro-EU bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC Digest
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- BBC bias: An open letter to the new director-general
- News-watch Survey of BBC Ideas - April 2021