This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week interval between Monday 9 April and Saturday 30 June 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 72 editions in their entirety.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?'
- News-watch Survey of Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Guide for the Perplexed'
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- Contact Us
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias