This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week interval between Monday 9 April and Saturday 30 June 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 72 editions in their entirety.
Popular Posts and Pages
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- About News-Watch
- Contact Us
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- BBC Push European Elections Remain ‘Victory’ Claim