This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week interval between Monday 9 April and Saturday 30 June 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 72 editions in their entirety.
Popular Posts and Pages
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- About News-Watch
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Can Podcasts Save Radio 4 Today?
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush