This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a thirteen-week interval between Monday 17 September and Saturday 15 December 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 78 editions of the Today programme broadcast during this interval.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?'
- News-watch Survey of Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Guide for the Perplexed'
- Contact Us
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias