This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week period between Monday 8 April and Saturday 29 June 2013. Newswatch monitored and analysed in all 72 editions of the Today programme broadcast during this interval.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- Contact Us
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- About News-Watch
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism