This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week period between Monday 8 April and Saturday 29 June 2013. Newswatch monitored and analysed in all 72 editions of the Today programme broadcast during this interval.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- About News-Watch
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias