This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week period between Monday 8 April and Saturday 29 June 2013. Newswatch monitored and analysed in all 72 editions of the Today programme broadcast during this interval.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Kathy Gyngell: How dare they? BBC robs the poor to feed millions to its fat-cat presenters
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 16 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 17 SEPTEMBER 2020