This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs for an eleven-week interval between Monday 3 October and Saturday 17 December 2011. Newswatch monitored and analysed each edition of the programme in its entirety. All programme items were timed and logged, and all which were relevant to the European Union or its relationship with the UK were transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?'
- News-watch Survey of Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Guide for the Perplexed'
- Contact Us
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- News-watch Survey - Britain at the Crossroads
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?