This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs for an eleven-week interval between Monday 3 October and Saturday 17 December 2011. Newswatch monitored and analysed each edition of the programme in its entirety. All programme items were timed and logged, and all which were relevant to the European Union or its relationship with the UK were transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 17 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Kathy Gyngell: How dare they? BBC robs the poor to feed millions to its fat-cat presenters
- New boss Clementi faces uphill struggle against liberal bias
- Craig Byers: Supporters of BBC becoming campaigning organisation ‘are winning’
- Contact Us