This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs for an eleven-week interval between Monday 3 October and Saturday 17 December 2011. Newswatch monitored and analysed each edition of the programme in its entirety. All programme items were timed and logged, and all which were relevant to the European Union or its relationship with the UK were transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- The Brexit Collection reveals the depth of the Corporation’s pro-EU bias - 13/07/2016
- Craig Byers: "BBC Hit By New Bashir Shame"
- Jane Kelly: The BBC, where history really is bunk
- BBC Brexit programme shows strong pro-EU bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC Digest
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- BBC bias: An open letter to the new director-general
- News-watch Survey of BBC Ideas - April 2021