This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs for an eleven-week interval between Monday 3 October and Saturday 17 December 2011. Newswatch monitored and analysed each edition of the programme in its entirety. All programme items were timed and logged, and all which were relevant to the European Union or its relationship with the UK were transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Documents Archive
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'