This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs for an eleven-week interval between Monday 3 October and Saturday 17 December 2011. Newswatch monitored and analysed each edition of the programme in its entirety. All programme items were timed and logged, and all which were relevant to the European Union or its relationship with the UK were transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- About News-Watch
- Craig Byers: Supporters of BBC becoming campaigning organisation ‘are winning’