Although News-watch carried out a monitoring project as usual in Summer 2011, a full report on the survey was not compiled. Instead, the statistics gathered were utilised in subsequent reports, and time instead was spent compiling a research paper providing a longditudinal overview of the work we had completed since 1999, looking at issues including Withdrawal, Bias by Omission, and the BBC Complaints Procedure.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Kathy Gyngell: How dare they? BBC robs the poor to feed millions to its fat-cat presenters
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 16 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 17 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC Chiefs defend anti-Brexit ‘balance’