Although News-watch carried out a monitoring project as usual in Summer 2011, a full report on the survey was not compiled. Instead, the statistics gathered were utilised in subsequent reports, and time instead was spent compiling a research paper providing a longditudinal overview of the work we had completed since 1999, looking at issues including Withdrawal, Bias by Omission, and the BBC Complaints Procedure.
Popular Posts and Pages
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- About News-Watch
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Can Podcasts Save Radio 4 Today?
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush