Although News-watch carried out a monitoring project as usual in Summer 2011, a full report on the survey was not compiled. Instead, the statistics gathered were utilised in subsequent reports, and time instead was spent compiling a research paper providing a longditudinal overview of the work we had completed since 1999, looking at issues including Withdrawal, Bias by Omission, and the BBC Complaints Procedure.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- Contact Us
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- About News-Watch
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism