This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs for an eleven-week interval between Monday 3 October and Saturday 17 December 2011. Newswatch monitored and analysed each edition of the programme in its entirety. All programme items were timed and logged, and all which were relevant to the European Union or its relationship with the UK were transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC: licence fee is sacrosanct
- About News-Watch
- Contact Us
- Craig Byers: Mishal Husain distorts immigration debate
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- Craig Byers: BBC 'European' Correspondent bias 'off the scale'