This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs for an eleven-week interval between Monday 3 October and Saturday 17 December 2011. Newswatch monitored and analysed each edition of the programme in its entirety. All programme items were timed and logged, and all which were relevant to the European Union or its relationship with the UK were transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- About News-Watch
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?