This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs for an eleven-week interval between Monday 3 October and Saturday 17 December 2011. Newswatch monitored and analysed each edition of the programme in its entirety. All programme items were timed and logged, and all which were relevant to the European Union or its relationship with the UK were transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC
- About News-Watch
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- BBC Bias - A Progress Report
- BBC Trust defends Corporation’s Harlow ‘race hate’ sensationalism
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- BBC1 NEWS ‘MAKE YOUR MIND UP’ FEATURES STRONGLY FAVOUR ‘REMAIN’ SIDE:
- Craig Byers: BBC comedy, the EU and BBC bias