This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs for an eleven-week interval between Monday 3 October and Saturday 17 December 2011. Newswatch monitored and analysed each edition of the programme in its entirety. All programme items were timed and logged, and all which were relevant to the European Union or its relationship with the UK were transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Radio 4 Brexit Collection: strong bias against leaving the EU
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- BBC Front Row: Brexit ‘threatens to generate riots’
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters
- About News-Watch
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'