This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs for an eleven-week interval between Monday 3 October and Saturday 17 December 2011. Newswatch monitored and analysed each edition of the programme in its entirety. All programme items were timed and logged, and all which were relevant to the European Union or its relationship with the UK were transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- About News-Watch
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- BBC Push European Elections Remain ‘Victory’ Claim
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?' September 2018