This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs for an eleven-week interval between Monday 3 October and Saturday 17 December 2011. Newswatch monitored and analysed each edition of the programme in its entirety. All programme items were timed and logged, and all which were relevant to the European Union or its relationship with the UK were transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- BBC Push European Elections Remain ‘Victory’ Claim
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- About News-Watch
- Documents Archive
- MARDELL: ANTI-BREXIT BIAS CONTINUES