BBC Radio 4’s Today programme was monitored for fourteen weeks leading up to the EU’s heads of government summit in December 2006. In total, 84 consecutive editions of the programme were tracked, logged and analysed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- Documents Archive
- Analysis of Newsnight reveals strong imbalance against Brexit case
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- Craig Byers: Supporters of BBC becoming campaigning organisation ‘are winning’
- Newswatch figures show fewer than one in 1,000 contributors to Today’s EU coverage were supporters of withdrawal from the Labour party or the British left.
- BBC Bias - A Progress Report