BBC Radio 4’s Today programme was monitored for fourteen weeks leading up to the EU’s heads of government summit in December 2006. In total, 84 consecutive editions of the programme were tracked, logged and analysed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- About News-Watch
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Can Podcasts Save Radio 4 Today?
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush