BBC Radio 4’s Today programme was monitored for fourteen weeks leading up to the EU’s heads of government summit in December 2006. In total, 84 consecutive editions of the programme were tracked, logged and analysed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?'
- News-watch Survey of Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Guide for the Perplexed'
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- Contact Us
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias