On Monday 19 March 2007, News-watch began a fourteen-week investigation into the BBC’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Each edition of the Today programme was recorded, logged and archived, and every item of relevance to the European Union and its relationship to the United Kingdom was transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- The Brexit Collection reveals the depth of the Corporation’s pro-EU bias - 13/07/2016
- Craig Byers: "BBC Hit By New Bashir Shame"
- Jane Kelly: The BBC, where history really is bunk
- BBC Brexit programme shows strong pro-EU bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC Digest
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- BBC bias: An open letter to the new director-general
- News-watch Survey of BBC Ideas - April 2021