On Monday 19 March 2007, News-watch began a fourteen-week investigation into the BBC’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Each edition of the Today programme was recorded, logged and archived, and every item of relevance to the European Union and its relationship to the United Kingdom was transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Craig Byers: Supporters of BBC becoming campaigning organisation ‘are winning’
- About News-Watch
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’