On Monday 19 March 2007, News-watch began a fourteen-week investigation into the BBC’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Each edition of the Today programme was recorded, logged and archived, and every item of relevance to the European Union and its relationship to the United Kingdom was transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- About News-Watch
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias