This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Soros and the BBC attack News-watch reports
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- Contact Us