This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- BBC Push European Elections Remain ‘Victory’ Claim
- KUENSSBERG’S BBC2 BREXIT PROGRAMME PROJECTS LEAVING EU AS NIGHTMARE OF COMPLEXITY
- A figleaf swept away in the torrent of anti-Brexit bias
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- Documents Archive