This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Kathy Gyngell: How dare they? BBC robs the poor to feed millions to its fat-cat presenters
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 16 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 17 SEPTEMBER 2020