This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- The Brexit Collection reveals the depth of the Corporation’s pro-EU bias - 13/07/2016
- Craig Byers: "BBC Hit By New Bashir Shame"
- Jane Kelly: The BBC, where history really is bunk
- BBC Brexit programme shows strong pro-EU bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC Digest
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- BBC bias: An open letter to the new director-general
- News-watch Survey of BBC Ideas - April 2021