This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- About News-Watch
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias