On Monday 27 April 2009, Newswatch began a 44-day investigation into the BBC’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. The survey focused on the period approaching the Elections to the European Parliament held on Thursday June 4, and continued until Tuesday June 9, two days after the announcement of the results. Ten BBC news and current affairs programmes were monitored during this period, five from Radio 4, and five from BBC Television. In total, this amounted to 289 hours of news broadcasts.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Craig Byers: Supporters of BBC becoming campaigning organisation ‘are winning’
- About News-Watch
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’