Newswatch carried out a thirteen-week investigation into Today’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs between 14 September and 12 December 2009. Each edition of the programme was recorded, logged and archived in its entirety, and every item of relevance to the European Union was fully transcribed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Craig Byers: Supporters of BBC becoming campaigning organisation ‘are winning’
- About News-Watch
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’