Newswatch carried out a thirteen-week investigation into Today’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs between 14 September and 12 December 2009. Each edition of the programme was recorded, logged and archived in its entirety, and every item of relevance to the European Union was fully transcribed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Documents Archive
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'