Newswatch carried out a thirteen-week investigation into Today’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs between 14 September and 12 December 2009. Each edition of the programme was recorded, logged and archived in its entirety, and every item of relevance to the European Union was fully transcribed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- About News-Watch
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias