On Monday 24 October 2005, Minotaur Media Tracking began a nine week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether the recommendations of the 2005 Wilson Report on the corporation’s EU coverage have been implemented by editors, presenters, and journalists.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC
- Contact Us
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- About News-Watch
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- Lord Pearson's Question on News-watch Website
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- BBC censures presenters – but not very much