On Monday 24 October 2005, Minotaur Media Tracking began a nine week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether the recommendations of the 2005 Wilson Report on the corporation’s EU coverage have been implemented by editors, presenters, and journalists.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- BBC Business News coverage of Brexit ‘continues Project Fear’
- BBC assault on Brexit prospects continues
- News-watch Survey - The 'Meaningful Vote', January 2019
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- About News-Watch