On Monday 24 October 2005, Minotaur Media Tracking began a nine week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether the recommendations of the 2005 Wilson Report on the corporation’s EU coverage have been implemented by editors, presenters, and journalists.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Contact Us
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- About News-Watch
- Jeremy Vine presides over EU love-in
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC’s Harlow 'Brexit race hate' claims debunked
- Soros and the BBC attack News-watch reports