On Monday 24 October 2005, Minotaur Media Tracking began a nine week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether the recommendations of the 2005 Wilson Report on the corporation’s EU coverage have been implemented by editors, presenters, and journalists.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- BBC Radio 4 Brexit Collection: strong bias against leaving the EU
- BBC Front Row: Brexit ‘threatens to generate riots’
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters
- Craig Byers: BBC 'European' Correspondent bias 'off the scale'
- BBC Bias by Omission - Leave and the 'Left' - October 2017