On Monday 24 October 2005, Minotaur Media Tracking began a nine week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether the recommendations of the 2005 Wilson Report on the corporation’s EU coverage have been implemented by editors, presenters, and journalists.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Don’t rewrite history – we voted Leave because of Farage and mass immigration 26/07/2016
- James Townsend: Challenging the BBC’s Covid Project Fear narrative
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- The gloves are off in BBC’s fight against Brexit
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC Digest
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias