On Monday 24 October 2005, Minotaur Media Tracking began a nine week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether the recommendations of the 2005 Wilson Report on the corporation’s EU coverage have been implemented by editors, presenters, and journalists.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC
- About News-Watch
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- BBC censures presenters – but not very much
- Contact Us