Analysis of the live BBC2 programme ‘How Euro are You’, transmitted on October 3, 2005, was produced by Talent TV – devisors of the ‘Test the Nation’ format – in front of a studio audience and had at its core an interactive questionnaire, devised by the company in association with pollsters ICM, which set out to establish viewers’ attitudes towards “Europe”.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?'
- News-watch Survey of Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Guide for the Perplexed'
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- Contact Us
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- News-watch Survey - Britain at the Crossroads
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?