Analysis of the live BBC2 programme ‘How Euro are You’, transmitted on October 3, 2005, was produced by Talent TV – devisors of the ‘Test the Nation’ format – in front of a studio audience and had at its core an interactive questionnaire, devised by the company in association with pollsters ICM, which set out to establish viewers’ attitudes towards “Europe”.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Documents Archive
- Contact Us
- About News-Watch
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Paper for Civitas – ‘The Brussels Broadcasting Corporation?’ January 2018
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush