Analysis of the live BBC2 programme ‘How Euro are You’, transmitted on October 3, 2005, was produced by Talent TV – devisors of the ‘Test the Nation’ format – in front of a studio audience and had at its core an interactive questionnaire, devised by the company in association with pollsters ICM, which set out to establish viewers’ attitudes towards “Europe”.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Contact Us
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias
- MARDELL: ANTI-BREXIT BIAS CONTINUES
- Humphrys told Farage that Brexit is ‘literally unthinkable'
- Referendum Blog: June 2