On Monday 24 October 2005, Minotaur Media Tracking began a nine week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether the recommendations of the 2005 Wilson Report on the corporation’s EU coverage have been implemented by editors, presenters, and journalists.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Documents Archive
- Contact Us
- About News-Watch
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Paper for Civitas – ‘The Brussels Broadcasting Corporation?’ January 2018
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush