On Monday 24 October 2005, Minotaur Media Tracking began a nine week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether the recommendations of the 2005 Wilson Report on the corporation’s EU coverage have been implemented by editors, presenters, and journalists.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Kathy Gyngell: How dare they? BBC robs the poor to feed millions to its fat-cat presenters
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 16 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 17 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC Chiefs defend anti-Brexit ‘balance’