On Monday 24 October 2005, Minotaur Media Tracking began a nine week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether the recommendations of the 2005 Wilson Report on the corporation’s EU coverage have been implemented by editors, presenters, and journalists.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?'
- News-watch Survey of Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Guide for the Perplexed'
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- Contact Us
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias