This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC: licence fee is sacrosanct
- Craig Byers: Mishal Husain distorts immigration debate
- About News-Watch
- Contact Us
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- Craig Byers: BBC 'European' Correspondent bias 'off the scale'