This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Bias - A Progress Report
- Contact Us
- BBC Glastonbury Extravaganza: Why and at what cost?
- BBC Archers trial portrays Brexit supporters as prejudiced bigots
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC
- Referendum Blog: June 27
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Humphrys ‘was biased in handling of EU issues’
- BBC censures presenters – but not very much