This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- About News-Watch
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- BBC Push European Elections Remain ‘Victory’ Claim
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?' September 2018