This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- BBC Radio 4 Brexit Collection: strong bias against leaving the EU
- BBC Front Row: Brexit ‘threatens to generate riots’
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters
- Craig Byers: BBC 'European' Correspondent bias 'off the scale'
- BBC Bias by Omission - Leave and the 'Left' - October 2017