This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Don’t rewrite history – we voted Leave because of Farage and mass immigration 26/07/2016
- James Townsend: Challenging the BBC’s Covid Project Fear narrative
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- The gloves are off in BBC’s fight against Brexit
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC Digest
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias