This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Contact Us
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- About News-Watch
- Jeremy Vine presides over EU love-in
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC’s Harlow 'Brexit race hate' claims debunked
- Soros and the BBC attack News-watch reports