This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC assault on Brexit prospects continues
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- About News-Watch
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias