This latest survey covers fourteen weeks between September 16 and December 21, 2013 and encompasses every word spoken about the EU over 84 editions, adding up 251 separate items and a total of 121,000 words. The analysis is based on widely accepted data analysis techniques used by academics in media schools at universities such as Leeds and Loughborough.
Popular Posts and Pages
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- About News-Watch
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?