Analysis of the live BBC2 programme ‘How Euro are You’, transmitted on October 3, 2005, was produced by Talent TV – devisors of the ‘Test the Nation’ format – in front of a studio audience and had at its core an interactive questionnaire, devised by the company in association with pollsters ICM, which set out to establish viewers’ attitudes towards “Europe”.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Craig Byers: Mishal Husain distorts immigration debate
- About News-Watch
- Contact Us
- BBC: licence fee is sacrosanct
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- Craig Byers: BBC 'European' Correspondent bias 'off the scale'
- Justice closes its eyes to BBC bias