Analysis of the live BBC2 programme ‘How Euro are You’, transmitted on October 3, 2005, was produced by Talent TV – devisors of the ‘Test the Nation’ format – in front of a studio audience and had at its core an interactive questionnaire, devised by the company in association with pollsters ICM, which set out to establish viewers’ attitudes towards “Europe”.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- About News-Watch
- Documents Archive
- Craig Byers: Mishal Husain distorts immigration debate
- Nick Robinson wheels out usual BBC defences against EU coverage bias claims
- Nick Robinson ‘disingenuous’ in defence of BBC bias