Analysis of the live BBC2 programme ‘How Euro are You’, transmitted on October 3, 2005, was produced by Talent TV – devisors of the ‘Test the Nation’ format – in front of a studio audience and had at its core an interactive questionnaire, devised by the company in association with pollsters ICM, which set out to establish viewers’ attitudes towards “Europe”.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- BBC ‘leaders’ debate was programme car-crash
- News-watch Survey - The 'Meaningful Vote', January 2019
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC