Analysis of the live BBC2 programme ‘How Euro are You’, transmitted on October 3, 2005, was produced by Talent TV – devisors of the ‘Test the Nation’ format – in front of a studio audience and had at its core an interactive questionnaire, devised by the company in association with pollsters ICM, which set out to establish viewers’ attitudes towards “Europe”.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC Business News coverage of Brexit ‘continues Project Fear’
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- BBC assault on Brexit prospects continues
- Contact Us
- News-watch Survey - The 'Meaningful Vote', January 2019
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias