An examination of the treatment of the issue of the introduction of euro notes and coins in Europe on the main BBC national news and current affairs programmes, based on the full transcripts of the relevant broadcasts.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- Kathy Gyngell: How dare they? BBC robs the poor to feed millions to its fat-cat presenters
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 16 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC BIAS DIGEST 17 SEPTEMBER 2020