An examination of the treatment of the issue of the introduction of euro notes and coins in Europe on the main BBC national news and current affairs programmes, based on the full transcripts of the relevant broadcasts.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Documents Archive
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'