This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Documents Archive
- Contact Us
- About News-Watch
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Paper for Civitas – ‘The Brussels Broadcasting Corporation?’ January 2018
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush