This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- Deluded BBC’s mission to mislead
- About News-Watch
- Craig Byers: Supporters of BBC becoming campaigning organisation ‘are winning’