This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- The Brexit Collection reveals the depth of the Corporation’s pro-EU bias - 13/07/2016
- Craig Byers: "BBC Hit By New Bashir Shame"
- Jane Kelly: The BBC, where history really is bunk
- BBC Brexit programme shows strong pro-EU bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC Digest
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- BBC bias: An open letter to the new director-general
- News-watch Survey of BBC Ideas - April 2021