This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- About News-Watch
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Nick Robinson ‘disingenuous’ in defence of BBC bias
- Contact Us
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'