An examination of the treatment of the issue of the introduction of euro notes and coins in Europe on the main BBC national news and current affairs programmes, based on the full transcripts of the relevant broadcasts.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- A figleaf swept away in the torrent of anti-Brexit bias
- About News-Watch
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- News-watch Survey of Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Guide for the Perplexed'