An examination of the treatment of the issue of the introduction of euro notes and coins in Europe on the main BBC national news and current affairs programmes, based on the full transcripts of the relevant broadcasts.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Don’t rewrite history – we voted Leave because of Farage and mass immigration 26/07/2016
- James Townsend: Challenging the BBC’s Covid Project Fear narrative
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- BBC Digest
- The gloves are off in BBC’s fight against Brexit
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias