This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- About News-Watch
- Documents Archive
- Craig Byers: Mishal Husain distorts immigration debate
- Nick Robinson wheels out usual BBC defences against EU coverage bias claims
- Nick Robinson ‘disingenuous’ in defence of BBC bias