This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- News-watch Survey - The 'Meaningful Vote', January 2019
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC