This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- BBC Push European Elections Remain ‘Victory’ Claim
- BBC Glastonbury Extravaganza: Why and at what cost?
- Evan Davis cranks up BBC anti-Brexit rhetoric
- BBC Concedes Political Bias - But Only Against Corbynistas