This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC assault on Brexit prospects continues
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- About News-Watch
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias