This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- BBC Radio 4 Brexit Collection: strong bias against leaving the EU
- BBC Front Row: Brexit ‘threatens to generate riots’
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters
- Craig Byers: BBC 'European' Correspondent bias 'off the scale'
- BBC Bias by Omission - Leave and the 'Left' - October 2017