This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- About News-Watch
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- BBC Bias - A Progress Report
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias
- BBC anti-Brexit rhetoric continues with alleged lies over ‘Norway option’