This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Craig Byers: Mishal Husain distorts immigration debate
- About News-Watch
- Contact Us
- BBC: licence fee is sacrosanct
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- Craig Byers: BBC 'European' Correspondent bias 'off the scale'
- Justice closes its eyes to BBC bias