This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Don’t rewrite history – we voted Leave because of Farage and mass immigration 26/07/2016
- James Townsend: Challenging the BBC’s Covid Project Fear narrative
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- The gloves are off in BBC’s fight against Brexit
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC Digest
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias