This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC Business News coverage of Brexit ‘continues Project Fear’
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- BBC assault on Brexit prospects continues
- Contact Us
- News-watch Survey - The 'Meaningful Vote', January 2019
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias