In the three days beginning January 30th, the Today programme mounted a series of items by reporter Sarah Nelson on the theme of whether the UK should withdraw from the EU, culminating on February 1, with a substantial portion of the programme being devoted to the topic. News-watch monitored the programmes for a full week, and produced a content-analysis of all withdrawal-themed programme items.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Contact Us
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias
- MARDELL: ANTI-BREXIT BIAS CONTINUES
- Humphrys told Farage that Brexit is ‘literally unthinkable'
- Referendum Blog: June 2