In the three days beginning January 30th, the Today programme mounted a series of items by reporter Sarah Nelson on the theme of whether the UK should withdraw from the EU, culminating on February 1, with a substantial portion of the programme being devoted to the topic. News-watch monitored the programmes for a full week, and produced a content-analysis of all withdrawal-themed programme items.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC ‘environment analyst’ Harrabin: don’t vote Conservative or Ukip
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- About News-Watch
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Humphrys ‘was biased in handling of EU issues’
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'