In the three days beginning January 30th, the Today programme mounted a series of items by reporter Sarah Nelson on the theme of whether the UK should withdraw from the EU, culminating on February 1, with a substantial portion of the programme being devoted to the topic. News-watch monitored the programmes for a full week, and produced a content-analysis of all withdrawal-themed programme items.
Popular Posts and Pages
- News-watch Survey of Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Guide for the Perplexed'
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Jeremy Vine presides over EU love-in
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- About News-Watch