In the three days beginning January 30th, the Today programme mounted a series of items by reporter Sarah Nelson on the theme of whether the UK should withdraw from the EU, culminating on February 1, with a substantial portion of the programme being devoted to the topic. News-watch monitored the programmes for a full week, and produced a content-analysis of all withdrawal-themed programme items.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Digest
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- Documents Archive
- Analysis of Newsnight reveals strong imbalance against Brexit case
- Tom Mangold: BBC’s embrace of woke culture is ‘fatal act of self-harm’
- Craig Byers: Supporters of BBC becoming campaigning organisation ‘are winning’
- Newswatch figures show fewer than one in 1,000 contributors to Today’s EU coverage were supporters of withdrawal from the Labour party or the British left.
- BBC Bias - A Progress Report