In the three days beginning January 30th, the Today programme mounted a series of items by reporter Sarah Nelson on the theme of whether the UK should withdraw from the EU, culminating on February 1, with a substantial portion of the programme being devoted to the topic. News-watch monitored the programmes for a full week, and produced a content-analysis of all withdrawal-themed programme items.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Soros and the BBC attack News-watch reports
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Documents Archive
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Contact Us