In the three days beginning January 30th, the Today programme mounted a series of items by reporter Sarah Nelson on the theme of whether the UK should withdraw from the EU, culminating on February 1, with a substantial portion of the programme being devoted to the topic. News-watch monitored the programmes for a full week, and produced a content-analysis of all withdrawal-themed programme items.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- BBC Concedes Political Bias - But Only Against Corbynistas
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC Chiefs defend anti-Brexit ‘balance’
- BBC Radio 4 Brexit Collection: strong bias against leaving the EU
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?