In the three days beginning January 30th, the Today programme mounted a series of items by reporter Sarah Nelson on the theme of whether the UK should withdraw from the EU, culminating on February 1, with a substantial portion of the programme being devoted to the topic. News-watch monitored the programmes for a full week, and produced a content-analysis of all withdrawal-themed programme items.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Radio 4 Brexit Collection: strong bias against leaving the EU
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- BBC Front Row: Brexit ‘threatens to generate riots’
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters
- About News-Watch
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'