In the three days beginning January 30th, the Today programme mounted a series of items by reporter Sarah Nelson on the theme of whether the UK should withdraw from the EU, culminating on February 1, with a substantial portion of the programme being devoted to the topic. News-watch monitored the programmes for a full week, and produced a content-analysis of all withdrawal-themed programme items.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- About News-Watch
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- Contact Us
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Documents Archive
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Today Programme Survey, and response to BBC Independent Advisor's Findings – Winter 2007