On Monday 24 October 2005, Minotaur Media Tracking began a nine week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether the recommendations of the 2005 Wilson Report on the corporation’s EU coverage have been implemented by editors, presenters, and journalists.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Push European Elections Remain ‘Victory’ Claim
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- KUENSSBERG’S BBC2 BREXIT PROGRAMME PROJECTS LEAVING EU AS NIGHTMARE OF COMPLEXITY
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- Kathy Gyngell: How would the BBC cope if it didn’t have Hezza to fuel Tory Europe splits?
- A figleaf swept away in the torrent of anti-Brexit bias
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias