In the three days beginning January 30th, the Today programme mounted a series of items by reporter Sarah Nelson on the theme of whether the UK should withdraw from the EU, culminating on February 1, with a substantial portion of the programme being devoted to the topic. News-watch monitored the programmes for a full week, and produced a content-analysis of all withdrawal-themed programme items.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- BBC Push European Elections Remain ‘Victory’ Claim
- Contact Us
- BBC CHALLENGERS’ DEBATE ‘SERIOUSLY BIASED’ AGAINST EU WITHDRAWAL CASE
- Analysis of Newsnight reveals strong imbalance against Brexit case
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias