This study considered the coverage of EU-related items on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme over three weeks before the EU leaders’ summits in 2000 (Feira, Portugal, June 2- June 22) and 2002 (Seville, June 4- 24). The aim was to examine whether the coverage met the important BBC Charter obligation of being wide-ranging.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- BBC Push European Elections Remain ‘Victory’ Claim
- Contact Us
- BBC CHALLENGERS’ DEBATE ‘SERIOUSLY BIASED’ AGAINST EU WITHDRAWAL CASE
- Analysis of Newsnight reveals strong imbalance against Brexit case
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias