Although News-watch carried out a monitoring project as usual in Summer 2011, a full report on the survey was not compiled. Instead, the statistics gathered were utilised in subsequent reports, and time instead was spent compiling a research paper providing a longditudinal overview of the work we had completed since 1999, looking at issues including Withdrawal, Bias by Omission, and the BBC Complaints Procedure.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- A figleaf swept away in the torrent of anti-Brexit bias
- About News-Watch
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- News-watch Survey of Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Guide for the Perplexed'