Although News-watch carried out a monitoring project as usual in Summer 2011, a full report on the survey was not compiled. Instead, the statistics gathered were utilised in subsequent reports, and time instead was spent compiling a research paper providing a longditudinal overview of the work we had completed since 1999, looking at issues including Withdrawal, Bias by Omission, and the BBC Complaints Procedure.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Radio 4 Brexit Collection: strong bias against leaving the EU
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- BBC Front Row: Brexit ‘threatens to generate riots’
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters
- About News-Watch
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'