Although News-watch carried out a monitoring project as usual in Summer 2011, a full report on the survey was not compiled. Instead, the statistics gathered were utilised in subsequent reports, and time instead was spent compiling a research paper providing a longditudinal overview of the work we had completed since 1999, looking at issues including Withdrawal, Bias by Omission, and the BBC Complaints Procedure.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- Documents Archive
- Evan Davis cranks up BBC anti-Brexit rhetoric
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!