BBC Radio 4’s Today programme was monitored for fourteen weeks leading up to the EU’s heads of government summit in December 2006. In total, 84 consecutive editions of the programme were tracked, logged and analysed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Don’t rewrite history – we voted Leave because of Farage and mass immigration 26/07/2016
- James Townsend: Challenging the BBC’s Covid Project Fear narrative
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- BBC Digest
- The gloves are off in BBC’s fight against Brexit
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias