BBC Radio 4’s Today programme was monitored for fourteen weeks leading up to the EU’s heads of government summit in December 2006. In total, 84 consecutive editions of the programme were tracked, logged and analysed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- About News-Watch
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- BBC Bias - A Progress Report
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias
- BBC anti-Brexit rhetoric continues with alleged lies over ‘Norway option’