BBC Radio 4’s Today programme was monitored for fourteen weeks leading up to the EU’s heads of government summit in December 2006. In total, 84 consecutive editions of the programme were tracked, logged and analysed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- BBC Push European Elections Remain ‘Victory’ Claim
- BBC Glastonbury Extravaganza: Why and at what cost?
- Evan Davis cranks up BBC anti-Brexit rhetoric
- BBC Concedes Political Bias - But Only Against Corbynistas