BBC Radio 4’s Today programme was monitored for fourteen weeks leading up to the EU’s heads of government summit in December 2006. In total, 84 consecutive editions of the programme were tracked, logged and analysed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- BBC ‘leaders’ debate was programme car-crash
- News-watch Survey - The 'Meaningful Vote', January 2019
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC