BBC Radio 4’s Today programme was monitored for fourteen weeks leading up to the EU’s heads of government summit in December 2006. In total, 84 consecutive editions of the programme were tracked, logged and analysed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC Business News coverage of Brexit ‘continues Project Fear’
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- BBC assault on Brexit prospects continues
- Contact Us
- News-watch Survey - The 'Meaningful Vote', January 2019
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias