BBC Radio 4’s Today programme was monitored for fourteen weeks leading up to the EU’s heads of government summit in December 2006. In total, 84 consecutive editions of the programme were tracked, logged and analysed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- About News-Watch
- Documents Archive
- Craig Byers: Mishal Husain distorts immigration debate
- Nick Robinson wheels out usual BBC defences against EU coverage bias claims
- Nick Robinson ‘disingenuous’ in defence of BBC bias