BBC Radio 4’s Today programme was monitored for fourteen weeks leading up to the EU’s heads of government summit in December 2006. In total, 84 consecutive editions of the programme were tracked, logged and analysed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Craig Byers: Mishal Husain distorts immigration debate
- About News-Watch
- Contact Us
- BBC: licence fee is sacrosanct
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- Craig Byers: BBC 'European' Correspondent bias 'off the scale'
- Justice closes its eyes to BBC bias