On Monday 19 March 2007, News-watch began a fourteen-week investigation into the BBC’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Each edition of the Today programme was recorded, logged and archived, and every item of relevance to the European Union and its relationship to the United Kingdom was transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- BBC Push European Elections Remain ‘Victory’ Claim
- BBC Glastonbury Extravaganza: Why and at what cost?
- Evan Davis cranks up BBC anti-Brexit rhetoric
- BBC Concedes Political Bias - But Only Against Corbynistas