On Monday 19 March 2007, News-watch began a fourteen-week investigation into the BBC’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Each edition of the Today programme was recorded, logged and archived, and every item of relevance to the European Union and its relationship to the United Kingdom was transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- About News-Watch
- Documents Archive
- Craig Byers: Mishal Husain distorts immigration debate
- Nick Robinson wheels out usual BBC defences against EU coverage bias claims
- Nick Robinson ‘disingenuous’ in defence of BBC bias