On Monday 19 March 2007, News-watch began a fourteen-week investigation into the BBC’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Each edition of the Today programme was recorded, logged and archived, and every item of relevance to the European Union and its relationship to the United Kingdom was transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Don’t rewrite history – we voted Leave because of Farage and mass immigration 26/07/2016
- James Townsend: Challenging the BBC’s Covid Project Fear narrative
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- The gloves are off in BBC’s fight against Brexit
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC Digest
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias