On Monday 19 March 2007, News-watch began a fourteen-week investigation into the BBC’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Each edition of the Today programme was recorded, logged and archived, and every item of relevance to the European Union and its relationship to the United Kingdom was transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- News-watch Survey - The 'Meaningful Vote', January 2019
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC