On Monday 19 March 2007, News-watch began a fourteen-week investigation into the BBC’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Each edition of the Today programme was recorded, logged and archived, and every item of relevance to the European Union and its relationship to the United Kingdom was transcribed in full.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- BBC Radio 4 Brexit Collection: strong bias against leaving the EU
- BBC Front Row: Brexit ‘threatens to generate riots’
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters
- Craig Byers: BBC 'European' Correspondent bias 'off the scale'
- BBC Bias by Omission - Leave and the 'Left' - October 2017