A survey into the BBC’s Today programme podcast found that the new form of broadcasting raises serious issues of balance and impartiality.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- BBC Business News coverage of Brexit ‘continues Project Fear’
- BBC assault on Brexit prospects continues
- News-watch Survey - The 'Meaningful Vote', January 2019
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- About News-Watch