On Monday 11 October 2004, Minotaur Media tracking began a ten-week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether sufficient space was given over to the discussion of this and other European matters during the ten weeks 11 September – 18 December.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- Contact Us
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC Environment programme flouts BBC impartiality rules
- BBC Bias - A Progress Report
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?