On Monday 11 October 2004, Minotaur Media tracking began a ten-week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether sufficient space was given over to the discussion of this and other European matters during the ten weeks 11 September – 18 December.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Contact Us
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- About News-Watch
- Jeremy Vine presides over EU love-in
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC’s Harlow 'Brexit race hate' claims debunked
- Soros and the BBC attack News-watch reports