On Monday 11 October 2004, Minotaur Media tracking began a ten-week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether sufficient space was given over to the discussion of this and other European matters during the ten weeks 11 September – 18 December.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Don’t rewrite history – we voted Leave because of Farage and mass immigration 26/07/2016
- James Townsend: Challenging the BBC’s Covid Project Fear narrative
- BBC Ideas: an extravaganza of bias
- BBC reporting of pandemic ‘is alarmist and biased’
- The gloves are off in BBC’s fight against Brexit
- Nicholas Burnett: Can Tim Davie Turn the Tide of Bias?
- BBC Digest
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias