On Monday 11 October 2004, Minotaur Media tracking began a ten-week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether sufficient space was given over to the discussion of this and other European matters during the ten weeks 11 September – 18 December.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- BBC Radio 4 Brexit Collection: strong bias against leaving the EU
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters
- BBC Front Row: Brexit ‘threatens to generate riots’
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- Craig Byers: BBC 'European' Correspondent bias 'off the scale'
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- BBC Bias by Omission - Leave and the 'Left' - October 2017