On Monday 11 October 2004, Minotaur Media tracking began a ten-week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether sufficient space was given over to the discussion of this and other European matters during the ten weeks 11 September – 18 December.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC
- Contact Us
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- About News-Watch
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- Lord Pearson's Question on News-watch Website
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- BBC censures presenters – but not very much