On Monday 11 October 2004, Minotaur Media tracking began a ten-week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether sufficient space was given over to the discussion of this and other European matters during the ten weeks 11 September – 18 December.
- Blockchain offers an innovative solution to the Brexit customs puzzle 17th August 2017 Matthew Lesh
- The ‘New Customs Partnership’ – untested for a very good reason 17th August 2017 Joseph Hackett
- How the UK plans to preserve the invisible Irish border after Brexit 16th August 2017 Hugh Bennett
- A healthy dose of ambition and innovation for UK trade after Brexit 15th August 2017 Hugh Bennett
- With new customs arrangements on the table, we must focus on bilateral trade deals 15th August 2017 Matt Kilcoyne
- The voices of Brexit-backing entrepreneurs must be heard over the din of rent-seeking Remainers 13th August 2017 Jon Moynihan