On Monday 11 October 2004, Minotaur Media tracking began a ten-week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether sufficient space was given over to the discussion of this and other European matters during the ten weeks 11 September – 18 December.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- BBC Business News coverage of Brexit ‘continues Project Fear’
- BBC assault on Brexit prospects continues
- News-watch Survey - The 'Meaningful Vote', January 2019
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- About News-Watch