On Monday 11 October 2004, Minotaur Media tracking began a ten-week investigation into the Today programme’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs. Minotaur sought to establish whether the BBC’s charter requirements of broad impartiality and fairness were met by the Today programme in its coverage of European affairs, and whether sufficient space was given over to the discussion of this and other European matters during the ten weeks 11 September – 18 December.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC
- About News-Watch
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- BBC censures presenters – but not very much
- Contact Us