Two case studies for the CPS, looking at constrasting treatments of the Labour and Conservative conferences, and on general election debates on the management of the economy.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- About News-Watch
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- Contact Us
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Documents Archive
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Today Programme Survey, and response to BBC Independent Advisor's Findings – Winter 2007