Two case studies for the CPS, looking at constrasting treatments of the Labour and Conservative conferences, and on general election debates on the management of the economy.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Soros and the BBC attack News-watch reports
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- About News-Watch
- Contact Us