Newswatch carried out a thirteen-week investigation into Today’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs between 14 September and 12 December 2009. Each edition of the programme was recorded, logged and archived in its entirety, and every item of relevance to the European Union was fully transcribed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- Contact Us
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC Environment programme flouts BBC impartiality rules
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- A figleaf swept away in the torrent of anti-Brexit bias