Newswatch carried out a thirteen-week investigation into Today’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs between 14 September and 12 December 2009. Each edition of the programme was recorded, logged and archived in its entirety, and every item of relevance to the European Union was fully transcribed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC
- About News-Watch
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- Contact Us
- BBC censures presenters – but not very much