Newswatch carried out a thirteen-week investigation into Today’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs between 14 September and 12 December 2009. Each edition of the programme was recorded, logged and archived in its entirety, and every item of relevance to the European Union was fully transcribed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Soros and the BBC attack News-watch reports
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- Contact Us