Newswatch carried out a thirteen-week investigation into Today’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs between 14 September and 12 December 2009. Each edition of the programme was recorded, logged and archived in its entirety, and every item of relevance to the European Union was fully transcribed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- BBC Radio 4 Brexit Collection: strong bias against leaving the EU
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters
- BBC Front Row: Brexit ‘threatens to generate riots’
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- Craig Byers: BBC 'European' Correspondent bias 'off the scale'
- BBC Bias by Omission - Leave and the 'Left' - October 2017