Newswatch carried out a thirteen-week investigation into Today’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs between 14 September and 12 December 2009. Each edition of the programme was recorded, logged and archived in its entirety, and every item of relevance to the European Union was fully transcribed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- A figleaf swept away in the torrent of anti-Brexit bias
- About News-Watch
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- News-watch Survey of Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Guide for the Perplexed'