Newswatch carried out a thirteen-week investigation into Today’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs between 14 September and 12 December 2009. Each edition of the programme was recorded, logged and archived in its entirety, and every item of relevance to the European Union was fully transcribed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- About News-Watch
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- Contact Us
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Documents Archive
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Today Programme Survey, and response to BBC Independent Advisor's Findings – Winter 2007