Newswatch carried out a thirteen-week investigation into Today’s coverage of European Union news and current affairs between 14 September and 12 December 2009. Each edition of the programme was recorded, logged and archived in its entirety, and every item of relevance to the European Union was fully transcribed.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- Documents Archive
- Evan Davis cranks up BBC anti-Brexit rhetoric
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- BBC Brexit negativity hits new low with Peter Lilley ‘reality check’ ambush
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- Humphrys ‘was biased in handling of EU issues’