This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week period between Monday 8 April and Saturday 29 June 2013. Newswatch monitored and analysed in all 72 editions of the Today programme broadcast during this interval.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- About News-Watch
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- Contact Us
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Documents Archive
- Today Programme Survey, and response to BBC Independent Advisor's Findings – Winter 2007