This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week period between Monday 8 April and Saturday 29 June 2013. Newswatch monitored and analysed in all 72 editions of the Today programme broadcast during this interval.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- BBC lays down the law on climate alarm coverage
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- Nick Booth: The BBC is a candidate for a bonfire of the insanities
- BBC push Farage race-hate ‘ blood on hands’ post-Brexit claims
- MARDELL: ANTI-BREXIT BIAS CONTINUES
- BBC Trustees Cement 'climate change' Prejudice
- BBC PLUMBS NEW DEPTHS OF CLIMATE ALARMISM IN EMMA THOMPSON ‘INTERVIEW’