This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week period between Monday 8 April and Saturday 29 June 2013. Newswatch monitored and analysed in all 72 editions of the Today programme broadcast during this interval.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- BBC censures presenters – but not very much
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- When will Team Boris wake up to BBC bias?
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- The Brexit Collection - September 2016
- Nick Robinson ‘disingenuous’ in defence of BBC bias
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias