This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week interval between Monday 9 April and Saturday 30 June 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 72 editions in their entirety.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- About News-Watch
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?'
- Dead Ringers clangs out anti-Brexit bias
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias
- Contact Us
- Radio 4 Feedback programme mocks Brexit supporters