This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week interval between Monday 9 April and Saturday 30 June 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 72 editions in their entirety.
Popular Posts and Pages
- About News-Watch
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'
- BBC PLUMBS NEW DEPTHS OF CLIMATE ALARMISM IN EMMA THOMPSON ‘INTERVIEW’
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC Archers trial portrays Brexit supporters as prejudiced bigots
- John Simpson lambasts BBC licence fee payers for their bias
- Humphrys ‘was biased in handling of EU issues’
- Shock news: BBC-dominated Ofcom backs the BBC