This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week interval between Monday 9 April and Saturday 30 June 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 72 editions in their entirety.
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC ‘hardline’ bias brackets Brexiteers with extremism
- Ten of 13 ‘independent’ Ofcom Content Board members have close BBC links
- Civitas paper lays bare 18 years of BBC anti Brexit bias
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- About News-Watch
- Time for a re-think on BBC1 Question Time?
- Soros and the BBC attack News-watch reports
- BBC complaints system and ‘fake news’ attacked