This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week interval between Monday 9 April and Saturday 30 June 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 72 editions in their entirety.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Appeal: Help us stop BBC bias!
- About News-Watch
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC pushes ‘Fake News’ Brexit fears
- BBC Push European Elections Remain ‘Victory’ Claim
- BBC Bias: Pantomime villains poisoned the UK-EU relationship
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?' September 2018