This survey investigates the Today programme’s coverage of EU news and current affairs over a twelve-week interval between Monday 9 April and Saturday 30 June 2012. Newswatch monitored and analysed all 72 editions in their entirety.
Popular Posts and Pages
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- OFCOM BBC BIAS WHITEWASH
- Documents Archive
- News-watch Survey - Radio 4's 'Brexit: A Love Story?' September 2018
- BBC stone-walls Mark Mardell EU history bias
- News-watch Survey - The 'Meaningful Vote', January 2019
- News-watch Survey - Britain at the Crossroads - March 2018
- Ofcom Ruling: BBC1 Question Time’s alleged pro-Remain bias
- BBC climate alarmism: ‘never let the facts get in the way of a good scare story'