- Britain must play to its strengths on defence after Brexit 25th June 2017 Geoffrey Van Orden
- We musn’t fall into the trap of accepting temporary membership of the European Economic Area 24th June 2017 Ian Kealey
- The House of Lords would not dare block legislation giving effect to the decision made in the Brexit referendum 23rd June 2017 Eamonn Butler
- When it came to the EU, history held a gun to David Cameron’s head 22nd June 2017 Paul Goldsmith
- ‘Hard Remainers’ need to join Leavers in shaping the post-Brexit landscape 21st June 2017 Andrew RT Davies AM
- What the Queen’s Speech says about Brexit 21st June 2017 Jonathan Isaby
Popular Posts and Pages
- BBC SPINS FRUIT FARMS MIGRANT LABOUR ’SHORTAGE'
- BBC Glastonbury Extravaganza: Why and at what cost?
- About News-Watch
- Contact Us
- Craig Byers: Why Cardiff University's claims of BBC 'right-wing' 'impartiality' are not to be believed
- Monitoring Projects and Reports
- BBC ‘environment analyst’ Harrabin: don’t vote Conservative or Ukip
- BBC ‘leaders’ debate was programme car-crash